Friday, September 27, 2013

The pact - Final Review

I personally like the book although I couldn't say I highly recommend it. My favorite character was Indigo because shes very positive. " I think we need a real break " Marcus said to Indigo over the phone. Indigo didn't know what to say or think. She was heartbroken. " Don't ever talk to me again Marcus Carter ! " Indigo yelled and hung up. I think Indigo did the right thing because of Marcus' childish actions he deserved to be treated like an immature child. Once Indigo got over Marcus she decided to put herself back out there. At the end all ended well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it ended happily. Review the guidelines for final review blog posts-- you will want to not only talk about your favorite character but tell why. Great job including quotes in the review!

    ReplyDelete